It's time for another Beginner's Improv Workshop!
Like the previous workshops, this one will run over 6 weeks. Starting on Tuesday, May 24th we'll meet weekly in the Improv Chattanooga Workspace from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Over the course of the workshop, you'll learn the "rules" of Improv and when and how to break them. You'll also learn how to play short form Improv "games," just like the ones you've seen on "Who's Line Is It Anyway".
Then, after the 5th session, there will be a showcase performance where you'll get to show your friends and family everything you've learned during the workshop!
If you would like to participate, here's what you need to know:
* Workshop is limited to TEN (10) participants. (NOTE: Simply "joining" this event does NOT reserve a spot! You MUST contact either Diz or Kevin and make arrangements for payment in order to secure a spot!)
* Must be 18 or older to participate.
* Cost is $75 per person. (Payment via Paypal, cash, check or credit card. Tell us how you want to pay when you reserve your spot.)
* All sessions will be held at the Improv Chattanooga Workspace. (Parking is free.)
* Sessions start at 7:00 pm sharp every Tuesday, starting on May 24th (Additional sessions will be on May 31st, June 7th, June 14th and June 21st.)
* Showcase performance will be approximately one week after the June 21st workshop.
* Students will get to keep a portion of the proceeds from the Showcase! That's right, you'll get PAID at the end of this!
* Workshop will be taught by Kevin Bartolomucci and Steven W. Disbrow of Improv Chattanooga.
Want in? Contact Kevin or Steven here on Facebook to reserve your spot! Do it now! This will fill up FAST!